Your privacy is very important to us. At GPLVilla we have a few basic principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
1 What personal data do we collect?
Depending on the particular circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you.
1.1 Individually identifiable information
Certain visitors to GPLVilla websites choose to interact in ways that require GPLVilla to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that GPLVilla gathers depend on the nature of the interaction.
The types of individually identifiable information we collect will depend on the purposes for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask or collect information such as:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Records of your communication and interaction with us through any support channel such as email, live chat.
- Products you purchased and download.
As well as other similar Personal Information that is needed to register or subscribe to our services or offers.
1.2 Non-identifiable information
Non-identifiable information is data that have never been labeled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and utilizing which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit the Site, our Company servers may automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- Pages you visit on our website
- Time spent on those pages, information searched on our Site, access time and dates, and other statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other Personal Information.
2 How we use your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to gain an understanding of your information to improve or develop our products and services;
- to perform research and analysis;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way GPLvilla provide products and services to you; and;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We collect aggregated information about you which informs us about our users. The browser information we collect is used in an aggregated, anonymous manner in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site. This information is used by us to administer and improve our products and services.
3 When we disclose your information
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We use “cookies” when you visit our Site. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behavior of visitors to the Site. There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – These cookies allow you to navigate the Site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”.
- Site analytics cookies – These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the Site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Gplvilla, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Site in the future. You can modify the settings on your device or browser to prevent 3rd party cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site
5 How long we retain your data
If you placed an order on our website or contact us directly your order and communication history and related information is retained indefinitely. Other non-personal information is stored only temporary but it’s safe to assume we may have some of that data for up to a year.
6 What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you including your order and communication history. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please, keep in mind deleting some data such as your order history means you will not be able to access items you may have subscribed to.
7 Changes and amendments
If you have any questions about this Policy or Your Personal Information, please contact us.
This document was last updated on 15 May 2020